The eye mask relaxed dry and fatigued eyes with delicate warmth at about 41.5°C lasts and leaves eyes feeling comfortable.
Polypropylene film, Polyethylene, Felt, Active charcoal, Iron
I have a habit of looking for cheap finds. Until, I saw this eye mask in Watsons at the newly opened mall in CDO, SM Downtown. I couldn’t believe my eyes until I paid it to the cashier. I also tried a face mask from the same brand.
There are several precautions to take before trying out this mask:
- Do not use when using eye drops.
- The temperature of heat and period of lasting warmth may depend on the environment.
- Consult a physician if you are sensitive to hear, insensitive to heat, has eczema, rash, redness, itchiness & etc.
- If the mask is too hot, immediately discontinue use.
- Do not press eyes while wearing the mask.
- Do not use damaged eye mask.
- Do not store in areas under sunlight, with high temperature or near heat source.
This is the first time I used an eye mask. While the mask is heating, I had countless thoughts if its safety. I trusted my senses and will remove the mask if there is an abnormality. I waited for 20 minutes but then… I had a power nap. The mask was relaxing that made me sleep, I immediately remove the mask when I heard a noise. I doubled checked the label, the mask is maximum wearing time of 50 minutes.
This isn’t a paid/sponsored post. All opinion and expenses are on my own. What works for me may not work for you.