Offer your parched skin an intensely hydrating infusion of moisture plus vital nutrients and experience the dramatic firming and colling results you thought only a professional spa treatment could deliver.
Water, Glycerin, Calcium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Xanthan Gum, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ethyl Hexanediol, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Bambusa Textilis Stem Extract, Pinus Palustris Leaf Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Scutellaria Baicalensis Root Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Houttuynia Cordata Extract, Artemisia Vulgaris Extract, Citrus Junos Fruit Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Alcohol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Acacia Seyal Gum Extract, Caviar Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Betaine, Caffeoyl Tripeptide-1, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Monarda Ddyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Freesia Alba Flower Extract, Chamomailla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower/Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, RH-Oligopeptide-1 (1ppm, 0.01%), Gold (0.0003%), Disodium EDTA, Mineral Oil, Triethanolamine
Ingredients To Avoid
- Phenoxyethanol – skin, sense organ and reproductive toxication
- Parfum (Fragrance) – allergens or respiratory irritants and that some constituents of fragrance may have a high level of health concern. If a company does not disclose the specific constituents in the fragrance component of a product, the product’s score is capped at 6 because it could not be completely screened (source)
- Benzyl Benzoate – causes contact allergies in fragrance-sensitive consumers
- Titanium Dioxide – authoritatively recognized to cause cancer (source)
- Gold – skin or sense organ toxication; suspected as a neurotoxin
- Triethanolamine – skin or sense organ toxication
I cannot deny my fondness for gold. Since I’m a warm-toned and gold is my preference over silver (though I own have some of it). In the Petitfee line, this one is the cheapest eye patch.
I need a natural light which is why I filmed this one at 11 in the morning. Showing my bare face and my first time to film wherein my face is up close. Before using this patch, you have to cleanse and tone your face. It is advised to put it on the skin within 20-30 minutes. The essence smells like the usual face masks.
I love how the patch sticks under eyes without falling. For me the gold patch is so-so, I guess you get what you pay for.
6.50 USD (discounted)
This isn’t a paid/sponsored post. All opinion and expenses are on my own. What works for me may not work for you.