- Honey – Quench your skin with honey extract with longer staying power
- Charcoal – Minimize the appearance of pores and excessive sebum
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Butylene Glycol, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, 1,2-Hexanediol, Chamomillia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Carbomer, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Honey Extract, Glyceryl Caprylate, Arginine, Ethylhexylglycerin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Protein Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Gardenia Florida Fruit Extract, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Water, Glycerin, Dipropylene Glycol, Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Extract, Paeonia Suffruticosa Root Extract, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, 1,2-Hexanediol, Tromethamine, Chamomillia Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Glyceryl Caprylate, Ethylhexyglycerin, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Carbomer, Sciadopitys Verticillata Root Extract, Helichrysum Italicum Extract, Charcoal Powder, Disodium EDTA, Fragrance
Ingredients To Avoid
- Alcohol – suspected to cause cancer; not for dry and sensitive skin type
- Disodium EDTA – skin or sense organ toxication
- Parfum (Fragrance) – allergens or respiratory irritants and that some constituents of fragrance may have a high level of health concern. If a company does not disclose the specific constituents in the fragrance component of a product, the product’s score is capped at 6 because it could not be completely screened (source)
The first mask I tried was the Honey Mask. There’s a strong scent of honey but it doesn’t bother me at all. It’s Skin isn’t stingy with their essence. I enjoyed the whole 15 minutes knowing my face will be moisturized with honey, oats and aloe vera. In the upper photos, the mask didn’t fit my small face. I have to crumple it which ends up a disturbing image. My upper lip had a burn almost the end of mask time length.
Next, the Charcoal Mask. Charcoal Mask is suited for oily skin types and problematic pores (check out my first charcoal mask). Unlike the Honey Mask, it is designed perfectly fit on the face. Well… a little bit! There’s some part that sags. The mask tightens the skin while absorbing the pores’ impurities. What troubles me with this mask is the alcohol ingredient.
1.0 USD/each (discounted)
This isn’t a paid/sponsored post. All opinion and expenses are on my own. What works for me may not work for you.